Clean Energy Technology Transfer (CETX) Fellowship
Application Link: https://bit.ly/cebipCETXfellows
Applications for the CETX Fellowship open on Jan 3rd, 2023. The CETX Fellows will be selected on a rolling basis till Jan 29th, 2023 (deadline extended!). We will recruit multiple Fellows to participate on collaborative, interdisciplinary teams to evaluate and advance new CleanTech innovation toward full commercial development, addressing real world climate challenges.
More about the Fellowship
The Clean Energy Business Incubator Program (CEBIP) is thrilled to invite entrepreneurial students to join us in the fight against climate change. At CEBIP, we focus on bringing game-changing technologies and solutions in the climate-tech space to market.
As a semi-finalist for the Department of Energy EPIC Prize, CEBIP will be launching our latest program, Clean Energy Technology Transfer (CETX) and invites innovative students like you to join us! Through our immersive program, you will gain training, mentoring and leadership experience and get equipped to tackle and launch climate tech startups.
During the virtual 3-month 2023 fellowship (Jan-March 2023), CETX Fellows will:
- Gain training and mentorship on entrepreneurial mindset from experts
- Evaluate national lab technologies for commercial and energy justice potential
- Identify, vet, and identify next steps to implement promising climate technologies
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Build a diverse professional network
- Explore various purpose-driven career paths in clean energy and climate tech
After the fellowship, you may have the opportunity to continue pursuing technologies progressing to the next stage of the program or work with CEBIP or its partners.
Who should apply
CETX is looking to provide professional development opportunities to students passionate about solving the climate crisis. You are a fit for our program if you say yes to two or more of the following:
- An aspiration to learn about entrepreneurship and technology commercialization
- A strong desire to contribute to solving the climate crisis and energy justice
- A desire to work collaboratively and independently
- Undergraduates that have completed 2yrs of study, or those who have completed a bachelors, masters, or PhD
Program expectations and deliverables
- 5-10 hours per week: Fully participate in CETX training workshops and conduct technology evaluation and customer discovery
- Present your finding on Demo Day in early March.
For any questions, please reach out to Shruti Sharma at email@example.com.